background

Friday, April 8, 2011

It's a BOY!!!





After weeks of grueling anticipation, Conrad and I finally had our ultrasound yesterday. We are so thrilled to let everyone know that the Doctor said the ultrasound could not have looked more perfect. We went in for a Level 2 ultrasound at the hospital to check for a Two Vessel Cord, since I had one last time. So glad to report that we have three vessels this time! Yeah!!! Not that it ended up causing any issue last time, just another thing to worry about and MANY more Doctors appointments.


In an effort to make sure we could get the "money" shot, I woke up a drank a Coke to get the baby moving. (Conrad was none too thrilled about this.) I didn't want to risk a sleeping baby with legs crossed and not moving around. I had to know!!! We went into the ultrasound room and the tech promptly asked if we wanted to know the gender. We, of course, said YES! He put the wand on my stomach and, almost instantly, there our baby BOY was showing off all his glory! The tech laughed and said, "Well, there's your boy!" We are sooo excited for Conrad Patrick to get a little brother. I am happy they will have each other the way I have my sister! It really makes me want to cry...in a good way! Now I just hope I can keep up with them!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited about your news and to find out your a blogger too!

    ReplyDelete